Monday, March 17, 2014

Lenten Inspiration


Week of March 16, 2014
2nd Sunday

Psalm 121
I lift up my eyes to the hills-- from where will my help come?
My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.
He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life.
The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in from this time on and forevermore.

http://www.artrenewal.org/pages/artwork.php?artworkid=2664
Look at Maxfield Parrish's painting Winter Sunrise. Perhaps you are up at dawn sometimes? We are. Edythe and I love to see the sky change colors as the sun rises.

Here's a fun project, create an Easter wreath for your door. Easy clean up with only glue, cardboard and tissue paper. My kids love to hang their art up EVERYWHERE. 
http://happyhooligans.ca/easter-wreath/

No comments:

Post a Comment