*time change--Sunday 6-7:30pm
For boys and girls (ages 6-18)
Boys meet the Dark's home
Girls meet at Ben & Lenae's home
...of elementary-aged kids
This week in Sunday School (01/15/2012) your child will learn about John preparing the way for his cousin Jesus. To expand on what your child will hear on Sunday, you might...
- discuss the many uses of water
- wonder together why water is the chosen element for baptism
- discuss the baptisms you and your children have seen
- text: Luke 3:1-22
...of nursery-aged kids (2-5)
This week in Sunday School (01/15/2012) your child will learn about God's love for us and how God takes care of animals. To expand on what your child will hear on Sunday, you might...
- discuss God's creation of your child's favorite animal
- wonder together how God takes care of wild animals
- Go with us Saturday, Jan. 21 to visit the Wilderness Station for "Animal Encounters"
- text: Psalm 104:14-23
PARENTS......of middle school-aged kids
This week in Sunday School your child will read the appropriate text from the lectionary. To expand on what your child will read, you might...
- ask about the skit they created and performed
- ask which reading was her favorite
...of high school-aged "kids"
This week in Sunday School your child will be starting a new series on women of the Bible. Ask to hear the CD they are studying. The songwriter's website has additional information. You can check it out at www.sherrycothran.com