Saturday, January 28, 2pm.
This is a FREE event for ALL AGES. Nashville Ballet at Belmont University's Massey Concert Hall. They will perform "The Tortoise and the Hare, The Fox and the Crow, The Wind and the Sun, and The Ants and the Grasshopper" are woven together with an original narrative. These stories creatively depict Aesop winning his freedom from slavery through his cautionary storytelling."
For this event, we will meet at the concert hall.
**Please let Lenae know ASAP if you are interested in meeting there**
Ages 2-5 Sunday School Lesson, 29 January
"God's love is for all people everywhere"
- We will discuss the idea behind John 3:16, God loves us all.
- We are all very different, yet all loved by God
- Talk with your child about his/her likes and dislikes (food, colors, textures, sounds, etc.)
Elementary Age Sunday School Lesson, 29 January
"Who Is My Neighbor?"
- Luke 10:25-37
- Discuss the traditions we have that could prevent us from loving our neighbor
- Discuss your own Samaritan Stories. Who in your family or circle of friends helped someone who was in need?
Middle School Girls--Lenae's house (Sunday, 6-7:30pm)
- Last week we read all of No Girls Allowed, a fantastic graphic novel highlighting seven women through history who changed their appearance in order to do something only men were allowed to do.
- This week, we will choose a new book. We will also look at a few more amazing women.
Elementary School Boys--Darks' House (Sunday, 6-7:30pm)
- The Buddha saga continues...
There is a new DPC Nursery Handbook available in the nursery or on the information table of the church. Please be familiar with this book if you have a child (or two) in the nursery. This addresses our Sick Policy, Age Policy, and suggestions to provide a better experience for your child.