At-Home Discussion for Nursery Aged kids
- Review last week's lesson: God loves all children everywhere, regardless of hair color, food preferences, gender, etc. We have favorite foods and favorite people, but God loves us all equally. Isn't that amazing?
- This week, we will discuss how we can show love to people.
- I John 4:8b "God is love."
- How do we show love to our family? To our friends? To people we don't know very well?
At-Home Discussion for Elementary Aged Kids
- Last week we read a modern parable, "The Wood-Carver's Visitor." What do you remember from that story? How does it relate to Jesus' parable of the Good Samaritan?
- This week we will discuss God's invitation for all people to live in the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Luke 14:15-24
- Wonder together about the importance of honoring people. How do we do this? How do we honor God?
- Book Club, Sunday 6-7:30pm--we continue The Red Pyramid
- Possible opportunity to help Liz with her Lenten installation project, more info. to come