Great singing, JuveNiles! Your voices were a beautiful addition to last Sunday's music.
Nursery Aged Kids
- This week we will, again, be discussing how we can show love to all people--just like God does.
- Think of ways your family can show love for people this week.
Elementary Aged Kids
- Book Club at the Dark's house, continuing Buddha (6-7:30)
- This week we will be discussing the story of the Forgiving Father/Prodigal Son found in Luke 15:11-32
- Work on memorizing Luke 15:31&32
- Talk about God's forgiveness to us
- Book Club at Lenae's house, continuing the Red Pyramid (6-7:30)
Parents and Teachers and other "Grown Ups"
- Perhaps we can show love by considering ways to give our time this week. One-on-one time with the special kids in our lives will strengthen our relationships. Sometimes this takes planning. Sometimes it means spontaneous dance parties (who knew one very special boy loves nursery dance parties?).