Wisdom from last week:
- "God is a wise, rich generous person. He gave us imagination. He's being generous all the time." --Edward
- "God gives us water, life, and air. He did not give us magic." --Sam
- Matthew 18:12-14
- God loves us like a shepherd loves his sheep.
- Discuss with your 3-5 year old how a shepherd cares for his sheep.
- **No boys' book club this week**
- Luke 16:19-31--"The Rich Man and Lazarus"
- Read this story together and discuss it.
- Remember, this is a parable. There are hidden meanings. What might these be?
- What keeps us apart from people?
- Book Club at Lenae's (6-7:30) on Sunday
- After this week we will take a break to join Lenten DANCING at DPC Sundays at 7pm.
CHANGE BANDITS will return this week! Be ready to ask! Be ready to give!